Our panel of experts in this webinar explored how being intelligence driven and customer obsessed are key to delivering exceptional experiences.
Information is at the heart of the customer experience. Knowing what to ask, how to listen, how to interpret customer behaviour, and how to ensure the information your customers give you travels fast to the parts of the business that need it, are central to being a digitally great organisation.
At this online event, the first in our Digital Greatness series, our panel of industry experts Natasha Senior, Senior Experimentation Manager at Sky; Sean Esmonde, Chief Product Owner - Customer Data at Nationwide Building Society; Laura Drysdale, Head of Product at Zoopla; and Tim Hatton, Head of Data & Insight at AND Digital explored how being intelligence driven and customer obsessed are key to delivering exceptional experiences.
- How to really listen to customers and convert that to actionable intelligence
- How to place information at the heart of your decision making
- How to enable the right information to travel fast throughout your business
- How to apply the above to test, refine and improve the customer experience
- How to track progress against business outcomes